Monday 22 August 2011

Local Government Web Network Conference Presentation

I recently spoke at the recent Local Government Web Network Conference about Sutherland Shire Council's Web Project.  The project covered everything including selecting a CMS (via tender) & creating our Intranet, but focused mostly on the redevelopment of the website.

The Prezi is available online and thanks to the good people at LGWN you can also relive the full audio experience.



If you would like any more detail about any aspect of the project, as the presentation really just skimmed the surface, then I would encourage you to contact Adele Ezzy, Manager Online and Business Development at Sutherland Shire Council (aezzy@ssc.nsw.gov.au) or let me know and I can put you in contact.

Look...
There's even a photo of me talking!
Martin Boyce - Sutherland Shire Council

No comments:

Post a Comment